Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
CBers screamed “Turn on your TV! Jeff’s been shot by the cops!” I saw pictures of Jeff & Sharon’s brick home situated on hill, and the side screen porch where the marksman ended a young life as he stood there, his rifle pointed towards the floor. Some called it “suicide by cop.”
Thursday, May 12, 2011
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
"In a recent poll sponsored by a cable TV station, 25,000 responded. 99% believed in life after death. 70% reported having experienced an after death communication"
~No Reason For Goodbyes: Messages From Beyond Life
- Pay attention. Of course, not every dime on the sidewalk is going to be a sign from Aunt Lucy...but don't walk through life with blinders on. Notice your surroundings, and be objectively observant. If you find a dime on the bed you just made, the bathtub you just cleaned, the chair you were just sitting in...and were just thinking about Aunt Lucy as you did so, then that dime may be her way of saying "hello!" Also, be open-minded; many people miss the "post-it note" sized signs because they are too busy watching for the huge "billboard".
- Journal your dreams. As we sleep our conscious, logical mind takes a back seat to our receptive, intuitive senses. Therefore, we are psychically "open" in this state and better able to receive messages. For these reasons, many people find that their loved ones visit as they sleep. It's a good idea to keep a journal next to your bed and make it a practice to write everything you can remember from each dream as soon as you wake, right down to the tiniest detail.
- Meditate regularly. Meditation need not be done sitting atop a mountain chanting "OM" while heavy incense wafts around your head. Meditation simply means to "be"...be in the moment, in the thought, in the breath. Make it a practice to take a few moments each day to breathe and allow the mind chatter of the day to drift away while you focus on the breath. When you are in that state of zen-like calm, it is then that you are at your most "open" and able to receive clearer intuitive messages.
- Ask. Our loved ones want to communicate with us as much as we want to hear from them! Ask (mentally or out loud) your loved one to show you a specific sign. One author I know asked his deceased father to show him a specific rare mushroom (which had significant meaning to their relationship) to indicate his presence. After many weeks had gone by, he had all but given up and as he trusted an intuitive message to walk out to his yard, there was the rare mushroom, growing in the soil where it had no logical business being.
- Have patience. Know that time is an earthly concept. Not receiving the sign you are asking for immediately does not mean that your loved one doesn't love you or doesn't want to make contact. Be patient - it'll happen, and often when you least expect it!
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Friday, March 25, 2011
Thursday, March 17, 2011
The show begins at 8pm CT/9pm ET on www.AchieveRadio.com, and they will be taking calls during the show from listeners who would like to share their personal after-death communication experiences on the air. You may call in to share your story during the live broadcast at 888-235-7374, or send an "In-Quick" (one-way instant message) to the hosts.
|Walking the Path Radio|
Focused on the spiritual
journey & providing
a supportive voice
along the way.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
How personal After Death Communication experiences have changed my life
I’ve had the blessing of being on the receiving end of after death communications several times in my life, and like over 100 others all across the globe, had the honor of contributing my most profound experiences in Chassie West’s newest book, No Reason For Goodbyes - Messages From Beyond Life. Chassie has invited me to contribute to this blog in order to share how my life has been impacted by these experiences since they took place.
While I don’t feel that we should walk around convinced that every penny on the pavement is a sign from Aunt Lucille, I do believe that we all have contact with our loved ones on the other side far more than many of us realize…we tend to brush things off as mere coincidence too much of the time. From the song that plays on the radio at just the right moment, to the unexplainable scent of their cologne or cigar smoke in a closed room, our loved ones make their presence known in so many ways if only we are open to receive them.
When a loved one reaches out from beyond the veil, everything changes from that moment on. How can it not? For me, getting these confirmations from my father and mother-in-law personally and directly was incredibly validating and told me beyond any doubt that not only were they “okay”, but they could see and follow along with us as we continued this journey here in the physical world.
Life has changed in many ways since then. I became inspired to work toward developing my intuitive abilities, taught myself to read the Tarot (and now teach others as well) and eventually began my work as an intuitive consultant. Nearly 2 years ago, my good friend Laura Wooster and I launched Walking the Path, a radio program centered on ‘the great journey’ and I'm very proud of what it has become - a supportive resource for people who, like us, seek to learn and grow on a spiritual level.
Within my personal life, I feel that these profound experiences have shaped me into a different person than I used to be. Not just believing but knowing that my loved ones are just a breath away, still available to talk to and offer guidance on some level, is incredibly reassuring. It gives me a sense of peace and hope that I don’t think was as strong before. I no longer focus on the grief of these losses, as I know that, aside from the obvious physical absence, they are not losses but transformations in the way we interact. I cherish each moment more; I try to recognize the divinity within everyone and do what I can to help others out, whether they are family, friends or a stranger in need of a smile.